Steeldeck, Inc. rents to customers ranging from private parties through small schools to scenery and production companies to large corporations. We supply decks to events such as:
- Corporate meetings and product launches
- Fashion shows
- Dance recitals
- Parties and weddings (celebrity and otherwise)
- Commencement ceremonies
- Worship and religious ceremonies
- Movie and commercial production and post production
We do as much or as little as the customer requires
We rent on a daily, weekly, monthly, or long-term contract, and perform as much labor as customers require. For instance:
- Sometimes we do all labor
- Sometimes we set up (the difficult part) and the customer takes down
- Sometimes we supply transport only
- Sometimes just a supervisor for the customer’s own crew
- Sometimes, customers pick up and return the equipment, and we do no labor
Our involvement begins with listening to your requirements. Our expertise can help with the crystallization of a plan, then we work with you to solve any problems – access to worksites for trucks and equipment, permit and building code issues, etc. – then we work out a cost effective solution. Finally, we build the job, remembering that the job is not complete until the event is over, the equipment is back in our warehouse, and you are satisfied. We know you have a choice of vendors for this type of work, and we want to provide the best products and services for your money.
Steeldeck, Inc has a 54,000 sq.ft. warehouse, with an inventory of over 80,000 sq.ft. of decking (over 2,000 4’ x 8’ Steeldeck® platforms plus other sizes).
What we will discuss when you call
We will help you determine the following information during the rental process:
- Dimensions of your stage, width, length, and height
- What the stage will be used for
- Where the stage will be set up (outside or inside, type of terrain etc) and address
- Dates of the rental
- Time of set up and strike (weekends and late night/early morning cost extra)
- Whether labor and transport are required
- Whether you need stairs, guardrails, fascia, ramps or other accessories
- Any other factors relevant to getting the stage in and out, up and down
If you would like, we are willing to visit your venue to help with determining your requirements.
For further information about rentals, please e-mail us or call us at 1.800.507.8243.
Servicing the entire USA
Though we are based in Los Angeles, we also serve the rest of the country. Steeldeck has customers all over the world who use and rent our equipment. To find a supplier close to your location please call us at 1.800.507.8243.